• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Best Way To Attached 26 Page Pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
On a 1073 condo sale, I want to include a 26 page pdf describing current litigation between the hoa and a plumbing contractor. Any ideas besides including a 26 page addition to the report?

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Summarize it in the addenda. Do you really think any intended user is going to actually read it (Have YOU actually read it?).

jay trotta

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Connecticut
Summarize it in the addenda. Do you really think any intended user is going to actually read it (Have YOU actually read it?).

IMO he has and that's why he wants to attach it; I could care less if anyone reads anything I write and then again, its what makes a report so much more defendable.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
with a stapler? :)

Do you "do" pdf? Then you can combine pdf's in most pdf programs... I use Adobe Acrobat 10, and you can not only meld the two, you can combine other formats into a single document, too. I attach files and large scale maps to my reports and use it on almost every assignment.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
add the link

Howard Klahr

Professional Status
State
Florida
What is the source of the document? You might be able to incorporate it by reference.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Document was a pdf emailed to me by the HOA. The pdf includes a summary by the attorney of the HOA of a civil complaint and a copy of the civil complaint. Interesting, a plumbing contractor is suing the the HOA, the president of the HOA and 1 through 20 DOES. The suit is for excess of $1,000,000, alleging 1) Misappropriation of trade secret 2) Breach of Contract 3) Tortious interference with Contract and 4) Intellectual interference with economic relationship. The gist of the action involves a claim by a plumbing contract that the head of the HOA gave the plumbers's competitor a copy of the plumber's "unique contract revenue method specific to the needs of the homeowners' association."

Case is filed in the Superior Court of Ventura County, so may be available online. 56-2017-00496622-CU-VTA

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
add the link

Do a dropbox link, good for 30 days after signature of the report. If they want it then there it is with a copy/paste/print.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
State
Michigan
If you use alamode there is a button at the top to add a PDF. My addenda is all PDF and I add it to every residential report I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks