• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidenflation: Food prices to go up "Tremendously."

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
China is in economic collapse but are hiding it. So this is an effort to distract the Chinese, especially the CCP, from the economy. What if they use this as a moment in presidential weakness to attack Formosa.

How many troops do you think they cut from their military, because they refused the vaccination?

Oh that's right, they can't refuse, so their military is a full strength.

Meanwhile, we're all LGTBQ'd up and will beat them in a dance off any day.

I feel more secure now.

IlliniApp

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Illinois
I went to Lowe's on Black Friday to buy a wreath on sale.
For $12 on sale I get this simple not that good looking wreath? I didn't buy it.
Instead being a cheapskate, I went the Christmas tree section and grab many branches of the tree branch debris section.
Lowes workers were nice letting me take them for free. I'm able to make my own Christmas wreath.
Like appraising, I adjust to different situations and make the most of it. I don't whine about things I can't control.
Can we just set up a separate thread for Fernando's musings? That way those who wish to see them would know where to go rather than being subjected to them in every thread.:rolleyes:

IlliniApp

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Illinois
If you think the supply chain is an issue now.......

27 Chinese military planes fly into Taiwan airspace as tensions in South China Sea continue to rise

China today flew 27 military planes into the south west area of Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone as tensions continue to rise around the island.

But how did it work so well before??

Beijing energy firm chairman gifted Hunter Biden an $80,000 diamond after he agreed to make 'introductions' in America for $10MILLION a year

In her new book, Laptop from Hell, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine, describes Hunter Biden's business dealings with a Chinese-linked energy consortium, called CEFC. Based on hundreds of emails from Hunter Biden's laptop which he left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019, and transcripts of messages from WhatsApp, she claims that the Biden family offered their services to CEFC to help expand its business around the world. In exchange, Devine writes, Hunter Biden, received $10 million a year for three years, and a diamond worth at least $80,000 from CEFC China Energy Chairman Ye Jianming.
More Russian disinformation. This has Putin's fingerprints all over it. :cautious:

TerryRohrer

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Montana
According to the Economist: "Governments have spent $17trn on the pandemic. In the coming decades, the state’s economic footprint will expand yet further. Our cover outlines how classic liberals should respond."

So, about 20% of the annual GDP on the planet. And about a third of that is in the USA, which has about 25% of the world's GDP, so almost a third of a year's GDP wasted here! How could we possibly have inflation (and the fools in charge are clamoring for more)? And how can the younger generations have a future, since it's all borrowed?

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Can we just set up a separate thread for Fernando's musings? That way those who wish to see them would know where to go rather than being subjected to them in every thread.:rolleyes:
People rather read my posts than personal attacks on our past Presidents, conspiracy theories on China and Russia, and all the other crazy rantings.

alebrewer

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks