• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bitcoin and the Carrington event: The futurism of underground citadel built by global financial energy.

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee

The next Carrington event is a certainty and likely may occur in the next 15 years. Its incumbent on humanity to use Bitcoin as the wealth transference to over ride the sluggish elites and build an underground citadel to preserve humanity. The innovation of wealth transfer through trustless blockchain will be the catalyst to build a new society insulated from the Event and even perhaps be able to use the underground as a shield from electromagnetic pulse.

Intellectual prowess will consolidate in financial code and the wealth concentration will self actualize into a force that builds the earth from underneath its crust.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I don't think I want to have electronic currency when all electronics have been fried.

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Gold and silver wont have any use above ground - nothing will work. Underground may be able to shield electrical devices. We need to prepare as a world effort, not just governments. The world needs to ready itself. Food production could quickly be restored above ground along with above ground infrastructure if we have a way to preserve tech underground thru the electrical storm.

No, to preserve our wealth and posterity we must make all peoples aware of our next challenge.

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
We have to learn how to build components that are not electrical until we plug them together so that we have a backup electrical system after the solar event.

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Yes, i did not mean to use blockchain in its physical design ...... I meant block chain as a means to focus capital energy, but thats neither here nor there ..... we need an engineering feat .... manual hydraulics ... Im no engineer .... hydro dams and nuclear restarters ..... all kinds of systems .... ironically, such an event would doom all code unless we can find an hydraulic or manual bridge .... I see a lot of hope for the future if we can pull ourselves out the mire.

Big ole Boy

Elite Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
I feel so bouncy bouncy in my most entertaining assets ..... Wise Token - leverage Ethereum with Mr. stimulating alpha.

James Mpls

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Minnesota
I have been a crypto enthusiast for going on over 5 years now and believe wholeheartedly in Bitcoin and Ethereum (and hope for Iota’s success) , as some on here can attest to. But Big Ole Boy....huh? :)

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks