• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Blogging

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitaB

Professional Status
General Public
State
California
I really like our appraisersite. I was wondering, is this a good place to blog? I want to blog but I want to have to ability to trackback, use technorati etc. to bring traffic. Would it be better to use wordpress and link them up somehow?

Thanks in advance. I think more people should sign up for this website. It's really easy to get up and running.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I really like our appraisersite. I was wondering, is this a good place to blog? I want to blog but I want to have to ability to trackback, use technorati etc. to bring traffic. Would it be better to use wordpress and link them up somehow?

Thanks in advance. I think more people should sign up for this website. It's really easy to get up and running.

Glad you like yours!

Those applications you mention are beyond the scope of our appraiser web site package. Our goal is to provide an easy to use appraiser web site so an appraiser can direct customers to their site to place orders, find out about their company, download fee schedles, etc. I find that sites that try to offer everything under the sun are usually lacking in doing a good job in their core business.

RitaB

Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Thank you "Head Surfer". I can appreciate that. I guess I'll start a wordpress or somesuch blog and provide a link on my front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks