• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

blurry photos on pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Manley

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Indiana
I have just recently purchased a new computer and completed my first report on it. When I print the report to pdf my photos are blurry. The aerial photos that I got online are fine. It's the photos from my camera that are blurry. I burned the photos and my report to a disc and loaded it on another computer of mine and the same thing happened and I've never had an issue before on it.
Also...does anyone know how to correct this issue;
I like to print my MLS listings to pdf and save them. Before...they would print on one page. On my new computer...they print on 3-4 pages. I had this problem a long time ago but...can't remember how I got it to print on one page.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Manley

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Indiana
I figured out the blurry photo issue. My bad...got in a hurry and didn't take a minute to search the archives. Lesson well learned and won't happen again.

Still having issues with the MLS listings however if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks again,
Jim

BOB PADRICK

Professional Status
State
Florida
You're likely just looking for a print to fit option on the pdf printer you're using. Personally I never use the pdf printing option provided on some of the MLS websites-I use either acrobat pro et al, or cute pdf, etc...

Robert Rodgers

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Still having issues with the MLS listings however if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks again,
Jim

I have run into this myself

my fix was the way the page was configured to pinter played with that and it all worked out.

I did move on to a different way of saving everything I use for a report

it is called a snap scanner, I put all my info in the top it is a high speed 2 sided scanner and every thing including field notes are digitalized. Much less space required to hold a dvd then all the files i have burned onto it. I am starting to scan last years files and i am not even close to filling a dvd (not sure if that part is bad or good)

If you want more info email me it runs about $500 with Adobe Acrobat 8 included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks