• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Calories per appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
I was wondering how many calories get burned per appraisal. I was thinking 150-250 calories per appraisal depending upon how many times I pull my hair while thinking.

Also, since it seems to be the going rage, I have added the following comments to my addenda: "This appraisal contains 0 (zero) grams trans fat."

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
I walked off most of 40 acres in steep timber country last week and that probably burned a couple of thousand calories. But by the time I finished the report I had eaten half a bag of chicharones, a corned beef sammich, a small can of mixed nuts, a half dozen chocolate covered Oreos and drank a couple of beers. My work file is a mess. I hope OREA doesn't ask for a copy.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
I walked off most of 40 acres in steep timber country last week and that probably burned a couple of thousand calories. But by the time I finished the report I had eaten half a bag of chicharones, a corned beef sammich, a small can of mixed nuts, a half dozen chocolate covered Oreos and drank a couple of beers. My work file is a mess. I hope OREA doesn't ask for a copy.

Greg eats like a real man. OREO would certainly understand.

Vegan702

Professional Status
State
Nevada

Well then technically, you probably netted zero lost calories as you put them right back on with that great lunch. Isn't the chicharones the fried pig skins?

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Yes. Chicharones are those fried pig skins. And I'm pretty sure they have 0 (zero) grams of trans fats. I really like Tim's idea of putting "0 (zero) grams of trans fat" in my addendum. I think it would make an airhead UW more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks