• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Canada Or Usa? Junior Appraiser Looking For Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexCanada

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Canada
Hi, I'm a new appraiser looking to achieve my professional appraisal designations. I have been taking appraisal courses and I'm currently up in Canada. However, I have a keen interest in the USA because it is so cold up here! As I am originally from the USA, I am trying to decide if I should continue on here in Canada or move down to the USA again. I want to focus on real estate and also get my MTS (Machinery and Technical Specialties) designation.

How is the appraisal career path different in Canada and the USA?

Do appraisers generally make more money in Canada or the USA?

I'm looking to find a top-knotch mentor who wants to work together and utilize new appraisal technology. Preferably someone who is knowledgeable on both sides of the border. Any recommendations or advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mnerga

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Michigan
Where are you taking your current courses?

Garfield

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
I feel like Google will be your best friend in answering these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks