• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cell Tower Competency

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZGAMAZZ

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
A private individual who was referred to me by a MB client of mine needs what I understand to be an appraisal--possibly retrospective--of a parcel in SoCal that is vacant except for a cell phone tower.

I'm not competent to accept the assignment, but I would like to refer the assignment to a colleague on the AF. If you're interested and competent please send me a message.

Disclaimer: I would not be responsible for any parts of the assignment nor will I vouch for the client. If the appraiser who accepts the assignments wants to include me in job for a very small stipend in exchange for the experience, I would be glad to help. I could not of course give you his name and number but would prefer to give him your name, number, license#, whatever.

I also don't know whether the assignment is urgent or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks