• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Central Florida Appraisers--HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Meyer

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Indiana
My brother in law owns a time share condo in the West Gate Towers. He needs to sell. A company wants to "list his property for a fee of $700 (Internet listing) at a high price (so it seems to me). They want to list this at $30,000+/- and/or rent this for $2500+/- a week. They state that there are business' having conventions in the Orlando area that will pay big money for these properties. I am not so sure.

I need information on the Westage market at this time. Please advise me of the situation in this marketing area. If you know of any good marketing firms or any other good advise that would also be helpful.

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
My brother in law owns a time share condo in the West Gate Towers. He needs to sell. A company wants to "list his property for a fee of $700 (Internet listing) at a high price (so it seems to me). They want to list this at $30,000+/- and/or rent this for $2500+/- a week. They state that there are business' having conventions in the Orlando area that will pay big money for these properties. I am not so sure.

I need information on the Westage market at this time. Please advise me of the situation in this marketing area. If you know of any good marketing firms or any other good advise that would also be helpful.
Scam!Scam!

Doug Meyer

Professional Status
State
Indiana
BUMP. Need help!!

J in Florida

Professional Status
State
Florida
Sorry I can't be of help as I don't deal with timeshares.

Doug Meyer

Professional Status
State
Indiana
Does anyone have any general information on timeshares, saleability, over stocked, under supplied or what????

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
Here lies the problem does not matter when where what why!! They want the 700 up front!! That will be their income. The chaces are the timeshare will not sell or will sell very cheap. Sorry burt Florida has the best scam artist in the US.

Doug Meyer

Professional Status
State
Indiana
Come on guys, I have checked out ebay and others. My question is concerning the marketing/sales of these units. Is the market saturated or is this a good market? I want this information to "prove" to my brother in law what kind of market he will be dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks