• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Change of address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I thought (and I may be wrong) that we had to notify the department of a change in address in writing.

Well, I've finally finished relocating my junk. I was able to change my address on line in the account maintenance part of the DBPR's website - does that count as "in writing"? Or do I still need to hunt down and fax some form? Anybody do this lately?

I called the DBPR but got sick of being on hold.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
All license maintenance can be done online now, rather than snail mail. You should be good to go.

Chris Colston

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
On line...it's a wonderful thing this new fangled world wide internet thingy. Never have to talk a human being, just type your information and instant address change. I changed my phone number, too. :clapping:

Wendy

Professional Status
State
Florida
Good deal. So much better than ditzing around with the fax.

BTW, I do believe the world may be ending. This is twice in one week I've actually been pleased with the DBPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks