• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Christmas Tequila Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephHigdem

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Idaho
Christmas Tequila Cookies

1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup (two sticks) butter
1 cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups dried fruit (dried cranberries or raisins)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
2 cups all purpose flour
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila (silver or gold, as desired)

First, sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl. Check the Cuervo to be sure it is of the highest quality . Pour another 4 ounces in a measuring cup and drink. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of the butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon sugar. Beat again.
At this point, it is best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK.

Try another 4 ounces, just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit, picking the frigging fruit off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a screwdriver.

Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt or something. Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

Apraysr

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
Have to give this recipe to the wife, she loves the cuervo. Probably how she would sound as well trying to make them. lol :)

icisic7

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Steph, sounds like my kind of cookies! :rof:

Professional Status
State
Virginia
The title to your thread caught my attention. Depending on my agenda this weekend maybe I shall try a batch . . . or bottle. I will definitely be careful not to strain anything.

teh l33t

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Does this recipe work with other liquors too?

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
This sounds like the time I tried to make hard apple cider. I took a gallon jug of raw apple juice and added some sugar to speed up the fermentation.

I let it set for a couple days then went in to test it. Not done yet so I waited a couple more days and tested it again. This went on for a couple weeks and by the time the fermentation had done its thing, the "hard cider" had been fully tasted up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks