• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Clearbox Selling Appraiser Contact Information For Hurricane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
Hurricanes Harvey and Irma Storm Damage Impact

Many of you will need to reach appraisers in the areas impacted by Harvey and Irma to engage appraisers for damage assessments.

You may subscribe to the Clearbox RECRUIT™ tool by subscribing here or you may purchase data (email address) and contact appraisers directly. Email address data is $1 per valid record with a minimum purchase of $2500.00.

Texas = 2239
Florida = 2521
Georgia = 2100
South Carolina = 650

If you are interested in purchasing data and need assistance please reach out to Steve Grabowski at [email protected].

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
And everyone is on clearbox because they got their list off the ASC

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Hurricanes Harvey and Irma Storm Damage Impact

Many of you will need to reach appraisers in the areas impacted by Harvey and Irma to engage appraisers for damage assessments.

You may subscribe to the Clearbox RECRUIT™ tool by subscribing here or you may purchase data (email address) and contact appraisers directly. Email address data is $1 per valid record with a minimum purchase of $2500.00.

Texas = 2239
Florida = 2521
Georgia = 2100
South Carolina = 650

If you are interested in purchasing data and need assistance please reach out to Steve Grabowski at [email protected].
You are surprised?

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
ASC doesn't have email addresses.
Yes, but some states lists do and how else do those AMC's get not only my email but my phone number since I've never done an AMC assignment, signed up for it, nor have it on my website?

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Yes, but some states lists do and how else do those AMC's get not only my email but my phone number since I've never done an AMC assignment, signed up for it, nor have it on my website?
All it takes is for you to be on one email list or newsletter, etc. Those lists get sold and resold and not for too much. i.e. "Email address data is $1"

Look at what Joans doing now with the data mined CB info gathered from just signing up for newsletters, taking surveys, etc. Even cell phones today are game for advertisers.

And ya know, per capita there aren't really that many of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks