• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Clickforms Not Toolbox Anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I coughed up $399 in upgrade fees last year for Toolbox (i saw the check so i know they got my money)...never did get an update disk. Its May and unless i missed my guess, i am due another bill, thought it usually came in April...but what and who is Clickforms now vs Toolbox???? Whazza diff?

Did I get the boot last year and not know about it?

ter

Em Tee

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Clickforms is what they decided to call the new Toolbox. I don't know what you upgraded last year (but that sounds like a tech support fee which we don't pay as we've only had to use tech support once in the past 3 years). For right now you can download Clickforms for free and try it out. As I understand it, when it's fully completed and they've worked the bugs out in a month or so, you'll have to pay the upgrade fee. I downloaded it but haven't had time to try it out. Guess I should make time, but..... :eyecrazy:

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Ter,

Same stuff. You can go to the www.bradfordsoftware.com site and get updates on Version 9 of Toolbox for free.

Clickforms is the 32 bit version of Toolbox. You can download a free working copy which expires as of 5/31/2003. The new version is almost fully functional but I'm still using Toolbox Version 9.86.

Ha, my contract expires in early June so I'm hoping to get the unlocking code just after the 5/31/2003 expiration date so I don't have to buy a contract

Ben

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
I have only 9.83, not 9.86. I wonder why they did not send me an update. I paid the fee about a year ago.

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Ter,

They don't send CD's.

You can update to 9.86 for free at their website. You don't even have to re-register..so you could have skipped paying your contract and gotten the upgrade for free..

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks