• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Clickforms - Sketch Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Pollard

Freshman Member
When going to the "Tools" menu for either Winsketch or Apex, I get the following error messages:

When selecting Winsketch as the program to use - "This sketch was completed by Apex. Please start Apex to edit the sketch.
When selecting Apex as the program to use - ""This sketch was completed by Winsketch. Please start Winsketch to edit the sketch.

I can not start either program inside of ClickForms which is strange because I was able to a few days ago. Does anyone have a solution?

Em Tee

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Tech support is usually pretty quick in answering problems - did you try them? I use Winsketch and just double click on my blank sketch page, then Winsketch starts up. I don't use Apex so I don't know about that one. :unsure:

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Jersey
Ken,

I would try what Mary suggested...don't launch your sketcher from the Tools menu but Go To the sketch page and double click in it to see what sketcher comes up. It's worth a try.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks