• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Columbia, South Carolina - Appraisers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Mecray

Sophomore Member
We are in need of Columbia, South Carolina appraisers.

We have plenty of work available for appraisers who want to stay busy! Take on as much as you are comfortable with, and we will keep it comming.

Guaranteed Pay- let us worry about collecting from the lenders! We pay our appraisers, in full every 2 weeks, Guaranteed.

Only ethical and honest appraisers Please!

All work is on a contract basis, with a fee-split pay.

Please contact me now to get started... Jay

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866 272-9140

www.NationwideAppraisalsInc.Com

cindy brand

Freshman Member
Dear Jay,

I just recently got my appraisal license. I am looking for work as an appraiser
assistant. Does your company have any territory available in the Rochester, New York area? Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely yours, Cindy Brand

jonsnyder

Freshman Member
I am a lic. Appraisers Apprentice and need someone to work with. Live in Columbia area. Very easy going...very easy to work with.

Michael J Cooper

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Florida
I am interested in the position. I am a trainee in the state of FL, but I would be willing to relocate. I sent a faxed copy of my resume to you. Please contact me if you are interested [email protected].

Thanks
Michael Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks