• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Comm appraiser needed for northern MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernon Martin

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I have a client who needs to have an appraisal done for the Horseshoe Bay Resort near Walker, MN. The resort includes a variety of cabins, marina slips, meeting space, and a restaurant. This is not a FIRREA-related assignment, but some familiarity with the summer resort area of northern MN is needed.

Anyone interested?

VM

Stephen J. Vertin MAI

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Vernon:

Just got back from Duluth (about an hour ago). Wish I would have known about the deal earlier I might have taken you up on it since I was already there; however, I do not want to head back (its a 6 hour drive). If you find someone have them contact me. My company appraised something similar (it was in the very tip of northwestern Wisconsin). I was not the appraiser nor did I review it but I would be more than glad to share whatever data they used. Good luck.

Vernon Martin

Professional Status
State
California
Stephen,

I think I've found the right person to do the MN property, but they might also need someone to appraise a failed water skiing resort in Plover, Wisconsin. I'll find out in a few days.

Stephen J. Vertin MAI

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Vernon:

You won't believe this but there is an MAI up in the Plover area. The reason I say you will not believe it is because there is nothing up there. I read a report by this guy and he was top self. Another surprise (at first I thought he may have been in exile:new_llying: ). Further I verified all of his data (not even a period out of place). Anyway if you get the job I will give you his name and number. I do not have it off hand but can easily find it in my files. Let me know. Further if your guy needs any data on camp/retreats I have the northwestern Wisconsin stuff. Have him contact me [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks