• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Commercial Trainee - VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

barr8455

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Virginia
I am looking for a Commercial Mentor/Practice. I have 2300 hours towards my VA CG license. I have written and signed 40 appraisals, mostly office/warehouse; 720 hours involved hotel appraisals. I earned my MBA in Real Estate and Construction Mgmt, Univ. of Denver in 1979; my VA Real Estate Broker's License in 1984; my CCIM in 1986; my CPM in 1987. Then I spent 13 years as an insurance/financial planner, earning the certified financial planner designation in 1997.

I would like to team with a niche/specialty appraiser/firm. I am willing and able to travel. Currently, I have started my Demonstration Report for the Appraisal Institute, and will sit for the Comprehensive Exam in January 2009. I am hard working and have an excellent work ethic. I would be willing to forego some salary for training and experience. Jeffrey Barr, 757-572-9344, [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks