• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Companies Outsourcing Attorneys - in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riick

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
Starting associates at big U.S. firms often bill more than $200 an hour. But an experienced lawyer in India bills at $75 to $100 an hour, roughly the bottom rate for some U.S. paralegals.
ROTFL
NOTE the figures they quote are on the rate the law firms BILL the client.
60+ hour weeks for these professionals are the norm.

$200/hr x 60hr/week x 50 weeks = $600,000 billable time

Do you think "Starting associates" are hired at 1/2 that rate? 1/4 ??

Laughing Heir

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
The majority of my friends are attorneys, all young attorneys in big metro markets at big firms. About 6 of them are at big firms in the Tri-State area.

They've been on the job for 1-3 years now. They are paid between 40-70 hour while their firm bills many time that amount.

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Re; Lawyers

The majority of my friends are attorneys, all young attorneys in big metro markets at big firms. About 6 of them are at big firms in the Tri-State area.

They've been on the job for 1-3 years now. They are paid between 40-70 hour while their firm bills many time that amount.
===================
Laughing Heir;
I like lawyers also, but haven't specialized in them.Good laugh & informative.
Also like the way most lawyers , in TN [any size market] do real estate work by the contract.
Young, mid-age or mature do it that way. Typicaly, not a large law firm.

Probably takes less than an hour,average contract closing fee maybe $200-300,some more[more out of county] some less .Typicaly with a good experienced REALTOR,we fill the sales contract.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks