• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Comparables For Fancy Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Virginia
I have one of those.

3,159 square feet of living area on 3 floors,

2,835 square feet of fully finished area with wood ceilings, wood walls, vinyl floor coverings, a lift with an El Camino on it, and two 12 foot wide & 16 feet tall overhead doors,

965 square feet of garage with wood ceilings, wood walls, and polished/waxed concrete floors.

2,259 square feet of carport

2,662 square feet of open porch

640 square feet of screen porch

in ground swimming pool

Site is 15 acres in southeast Texas near Beaumont.

I would like to find something similar in southeast Texas or southwest Louisanna but would settel for something similar in Texas or Louisanna in a similar area.

Thank you in advance for all the information the experts can provide.

Please join me in a prayer for all those who are going in harm's way for freedom's sake.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Sounds like you have a super adequacy...at least it would be in my market, perhaps not in Texas! Good luck! I would have "run like the wind" on that one. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks