• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Condo Project Info In Riverside, Ca County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branford

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Hello. I am new to Riverside County. If you don't have a condo questionnaire and the management company won't give the info, is there a good way to get the project info breakdown(number of units, phases, etc...)? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Heather1277

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Try Condocerts.com but you'll have to pay for the information. When I have a property management company that refuses to give me the information, first I go back to the lender and let them know what is going on and see if they can get the condo questionnaire. Then I usually call the homeowner and let them know that I am having issues and that in turn could delay their loan. Most of the time the homeowner(s) will call the pm company and have them release the information to me. As a last resort I actually have gone onto the County of Riverside Assessors website, pulled the APN#'s and literally counted each unit and checked the mailing address against the site address for total rental units. Lastly I ALWAYS place a comment in the report that the pm company refused to give me the information and where/how I obtained the information that is included in the report. Good luck !

Last edited:

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Welcome to Riverside County Condo - Hell - I will not post on a forum because everything goes directly to google-- Look up my phone number on google and I will do my best to help you but the only real way is a Condominium Certification from the association- which gives how many units- how many non-owner occupied ( rentals ) the lenders are being squeezed by the associations and some are charging as much as $300-$350 which has to be paid up-front. You can get a limited report for about $75.00 but it only shows how many units- how many non-owner occupied but nothing about the association being in bankruptcy or litigation.

Last edited:

Howard Klahr

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
As a last resort I actually have gone onto the County of Riverside Assessors website, pulled the APN#'s and literally counted each unit and checked the mailing address against the site address for total rental units.
Shocking ... Unthinkable

is there a good way to get the project info breakdown(number of units, phases, etc...)?
All of this information is contained in the declaration of condominium which is recorded in the public records

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Plat maps on line. Realist public records, on line. Lots of other stuff, online.
I don't do Riverside, but they can't be that backwards to not have it. Can they? :peace:

Walter Kirk

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
New Jersey
I don't do mortgage work anymore but when I did I required the client to provide the information before I would complete the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks