• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Connect /datacourier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Floyd

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I'm just venting - For my friends at Alamode, I'm asking for something to be fixed, that you don't have a solution for...

I'm on a network, and I'm an Elite customer. When transmitting an appraisal report using Connect, I have no issues at my computer.. However, when one of the other computers on our network needs to transmit an appraisal report, I have to do it from my computer at the moment, because the other logins don't have those rights. I know we can setup my id and password on the other systems to trick the system for the sending of reports, but that doesn't seem very secure. I was told that we could pay more money to get additional Connect accounts, but that's part of the Elite package... In this modern age of technology, it seems counter productive for me to seek out free services to other vendors like Dropbox to deliver reports which can easily be accomplished with my appraisal software for all those on our network that we are paying for...

Am I missing something? If not - I would appreciate a tech person at Alamode taking another look at this.

Dale Floyd

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Once again, Alamode comes through... Got a call today, and they've solved the issue...

A big thanks to Michael M. at Alamode!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks