• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ConnectMLS Ver. 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

athome77

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Thanks for the update. If I could now just figure out how to format printing to not cut off the right hand edge I would be in business.

Obsolescent

Professional Status
State
Minnesota
Thanks for the update. If I could now just figure out how to format printing to not cut off the right hand edge I would be in business.

Internet Explorer

1. Click on File

2. Select Page Setup

3. Select and delete any Header and Footer information present in these boxes

4. Replace the Header and Footer margin width with 0.3

5. Click OK

• To ensure your colored reports print appropriately, complete the following steps in Internet Explorer

1. Click Tools

2. Select Internet Options

3. Select the Advanced tab

4. Go to printing section and select Print background colors and images

5. Click Apply, and then OK

athome77

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Thanks for the tip. Found that if you change bottom margin to 0.0 entire listing fits on one page. Thanks again for the help.

Blades

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Illinois
Report Rules Violation

Good news for ConnectMLS users. "Report Rules Violation" has just been added to the Additional Information tab when viewing a listing. Now you can report inaccuracies on listings with a click of the mouse. Such as: wrong market area, wrong coordinates, inaccurate BR count (listed as a 4 BR, but only 2 are above grade per listing sheet), humans in photos, etc.

Last edited:

Pat Butler

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Now all they need is a rule whereby the person reporting the inaccuracy/lie gets the money that the offender paid as a fine. Compliance would push 100%.

Years ago, the MLS personel would inspect each listing sheet when it was inputted manually. Now I'm not sure if they even do anything.

Last edited:

Blades

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Illinois
Hey Pat,
Reporting the violation does not constitute an immediate fine. The broker is given a notice to correct it. If they don't correct it, then they would/could get fined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks