• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Contemplating Buying Day One Nova Software...any feedback ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Ann Casey

Sophomore Member
All you Day One Users (are there alot of you out there?) should I purchase Day One Nova? Please share your views. 8O

BigBlueGA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
I am considering starting to do all my appraisal in Windows Notepad.. :twisted:

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I demoed it a couple of years ago and was underwhelmed.

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
I have used Day One since 1987 and just purchased Nova last month so have used it for about six weeks. Will attend a class in Phoenix Weds the 26th on Nova. I am gradually getting use to it. My biggest difficulty is my eyesight, I have to have my computer set to large fonts to see things on the screen. That causes problems between Apex and Nova, did with Day One also. But I am learning the tricks to make it work. I review a lot of appraisals and the printed copy of a Day One/Nova form is much more neater and professional looking than any other form I have seen. It basically gets down to what are you use to, if you are using a program that you are accostumed too, then that is the best software for you. Each persons experience will vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks