• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Dairy Education

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKoenigshof

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if anyone knows of any courses which specialize on dairy operation appraisals. I've tried looking at the ASFMRA's website, but am unable to find anything useful. I've found a really good dairy book called "Dairy Modernization", but I'm looking for a little more. Thanks in advance!

farmguy

Professional Status
Banking/Mortgage Industry
State
Texas
The ASFMRA does not teach a dairy specific course and I do not know of one. There are a couple of guys that teach for ASFMRA that have considerable dairy experience and if you attend a corse they teach you will hear some examples that include dairies. You have the book examples, but the insturctors will always have the need to explain something using real life examples. Their examples are often dairies. They are more than happy to visit about specifics after class over a cold one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks