• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Data Import Wizard - How Do You Guys Like It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianG

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Georgia
Hello,

I've seen some good videos of the feature, but a friend of mine says it's not too useful for him (not sure whether it's missing MLS data or the wizard functionality itself).
I'm wondering how you like it.
I know there's no way to "try" it, as it's the mapping that has to be done.

Thanks

RoyBeckham

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
I've seen some good videos of the feature, but a friend of mine says it's not too useful for him (not sure whether it's missing MLS data or the wizard functionality itself).

There's a way to preview this feature. Contact your sales rep and send them an export of your MLS data. We'll map it and send you back a PDF showing your the data in place. You know how long it's taking you to input this data so you'll be able to determine your time savings with the Wizard. There are some enhancements coming in a future ClickFORMS release that will make the Wizard even more powerful.

Here's the Data Import Wizard video in case anyone needs it:

Regards,

Roy Beckham | Marketing Manager
Bradford Technologies

ChristianG

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Georgia
There's a way to preview this feature. Contact your sales rep and send them an export of your MLS data. We'll map it and send you back a PDF showing your the data in place. You know how long it's taking you to input this data so you'll be able to determine your time savings with the Wizard. There are some enhancements coming in a future ClickFORMS release that will make the Wizard even more powerful.

Here's the Data Import Wizard video in case anyone needs it:

Regards,

Roy Beckham | Marketing Manager
Bradford Technologies
Thanks, Roy.
I'll do that.

Suzan

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Texas
Hello,

Thanks
It doesn't work very well for me. I've had Bradford map my 5 different MLS already. Bradford forms has the MLS number and DOM on one line which causes problems as does garages and carports. The import wizard does not provide the MLS # and DOM either. Some genius probably came up with the program. Years ago, I worked on one of the first IBM word processor that had a list/merge program that would work better. The MLS data imports the address and GLA properly. I like Bradford; their representatives and tech support are always helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks