• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Day traders among us?

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
One thing we discovered the past couple of days is that Janet Yellen has not invested in crypto :) , no surprise that the beltway establishment fears anything that competes with the federal reserve/dollar monopoly.

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
I'm still reading up on the vault storage, can't help but feel sorry for the guy who forgot his password and may lose 200 million, I think he's down to 2 more password guesses, he should hire a hypnotist before types in another guess ! :) It was interesting how Yellen stuck her ugly beak into the crypto issue, no wonder she opposes it being a lifelong political hack who has only worked in academia and for the Federal Reserve. To those who worship fiat currency, it is not surprise they hate and fear any competition. The pendulum did swing back.

gogatah33

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I have a little in Bitcoin because I don't have the stomach for the risk profile. I'm retired, have everything paid for (house, cars, etc) and have a nice nest egg. Now 20 years ago when I was making great money I would have considered it but my wife at the time couldn't keep her ample rear end out of the mall and beauty shop and blew through tons of $$. Needless to say, she is an ex-wife.

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Was short ES last night @3812 based on my weekly signal.

Good luck to all.

Trihard

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Michigan
I used to day trade but I found it hard to defeat the machine learning algorithms that Wall Street uses now. I switched to flipping sports cards. Its free money.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks