• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

DC Sketch dimensions covered by some exterior wall lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Klinger

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I have used the DC Sketch program for years with no problems. But on my new computer, the exterior wall dimensions are covered by the exterior wall lines (on two sides of the sketch). This does not occur when the sketch is printed from DC Sketch directly, only after it is integrated into my ACI software and then printed. It looks fine on screen (on ACI report sketch page), the problem occurs on printed pages (either paper copy or to .pdf). It is like the set of dimensions (or the building footprint) shift relative to one another on the printed version. Have any of you ever experienced anything like this and/or do you know how to fix it??

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks