• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Deadbeat Lenders List Works Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Neighbors

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
I have in my sweaty palms a check for $325, for a 1004 that I performed 1 year and 2 months ago. I have been trying to collect it ever since. I have sent emails, faxes, made calls, left messages, all to no avail.

Every Friday night, after a couple of adult beverages, I would get mad all over and start the process over again. Still no results. :evil:

Well, recently, I paid the dues and listed both of my bad debts on the deadbeat lenders list. I then sent emails to the deadbeats and told them that I had listed them on a "National Deadbeat Lenders List for Appraisers Only", and that when they paid me what they owed, I would take their names off. Until then, don't be suprised if they had a hard time getting credit with Appraisers! :twisted:

I got results! I have now received $725 that I had pretty much figured that I would never get. Both lenders have mailed me checks, and neither check bounced. That was the best $50 I have spent recently! Thank you Wayne!!

Now, if you would just add another "button", on your site, for notifying you to take names off the list, it would help. Otherwise, Wayne, if you will contact me, I will give you the latest name to remove. Thanks Again! :lol:

Rick Neighbors
Texas Real Estate Appraisers

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Persistance pays! I just got one I promised to do on the condition that I would be paid for a job the borrower refused to pay for from 1996. Total Bill $1,300.

Been so long, that the co-appraiser died 3 years ago. Luckily, since I took the assignment, I paid him at the time for his signatory. So I have been tot'n the note on the deadbeat for 6 years.....I'll get this one paid for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks