• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Deep water acreage sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

A. P. Grice

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Virginia
Another 'interesting' assignment came in the door...and, yes, litigation is involved....

This is a 1,600 acre farm with broadwater views on a 2-3 mile wide river; about 200 acres are undevelopable wetlands and tidal marsh. It is one of the largest remaining waterfront tracts in southeast Virginia. Looking for large acreage sales on tidal water anywhere along the south Atlantic Coast.

Thanks in advance....

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I have a sale of 168 soundfront acres in northeast NC. The sale was in 04/06. It is split in the middle by a highway and has some wetlands.

It's not really big, but if you want it let me know.

Hey, I also have a listing for 24 islands with an approx total of 265 acres! How cool is that? 15M for the islands. :new_smile-l:

murray stroupe

Professional Status
General Public
State
Tennessee
Re; Big farm, big river,big swamp & big marsh

Another 'interesting' assignment came in the door...and, yes, litigation is involved....

This is a 1,600 acre farm with broadwater views on a 2-3 mile wide river; about 200 acres are undevelopable wetlands and tidal marsh. It is one of the largest remaining waterfront tracts in southeast Virginia. Looking for large acreage sales on tidal water anywhere along the south Atlantic Coast.

Thanks in advance....
=================
Jr/kill devil hill;
How cool is that?? 24 islands for 15 million list?? Don't know, but i seldom if ever pay list price.Cool

After you asked, 310 acre farm,plenty of river frontage on James river,
& part of 2 islands ,asking $2.5 million, but that's in Amherst VA.

1,200 acre farm, listed just under a million ,no deep water noted , but irrigated.

I look before i leap, especially with water,AP;
unitedcountry.com
has listings similiar.

Not with United Country, in any way;
but i do look before i leap,especially since more than a few had drought and or small harvest last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks