• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Did any one else get this survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Survey of homeowners on mortgage issues now underway - totally confidential. All participants have chance to win card worth $250 in gasoline.
Please click on Homeowner08 to take the survey.
Campbell Communications is conducting a national online survey of homeowners on mortgage issues. Our statistical findings are reported only in the aggregate, so you remain anonymous.
The results of our surveys are provided to government agencies, lenders, and your representatives in Congress.
This survey is sponsored by Inside Mortgage Finance, a leading publisher in the mortgage industry.
If you take the survey, we will also provide you with summary survey results after all results are collected.
It’s easy and will take only a few minutes - click on Homeowner08
Questions? Contact me. Thanks for participating. You'll be glad you did!
John C. Campbelll
Campbell Communications, Inc
www.campbellsurveys.com
2601 Klingle Rd., NW, Washington DC 20008

Otis Key

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Mexico
To answer your question - No sir. However, will be asked below.
Survey of homeowners on mortgage issues now underway - totally confidential. All participants have chance to win card worth $250 in gasoline.
WOW - that much?
Please click on Homeowner08 to take the survey.
Campbell Communications is conducting a national online survey of homeowners on mortgage issues. Our statistical findings are reported only in the aggregate, so you remain anonymous.
The results of our surveys are provided to government agencies, lenders, and your representatives in Congress.
Uh - excuse me? The feds already have this information - so can I ask which "government agencies" this is being reported to?
This survey is sponsored by Inside Mortgage Finance, a leading publisher in the mortgage industry.
Wait a minute! Didn't you just say it would only be disclosed to the government????? But aren't you a member of the MEDIA?????? I'm not sure who to trust less - the gubrmnt or mexdelia (aka Media)!
If you take the survey, we will also provide you with summary survey results after all results are collected.
Oh joy of joys - can I believe in the Easter bunny now and Santa at the same time - you have made my day - NOT!
It’s easy and will take only a few minutes - click on Homeowner08
Questions? Contact me. Thanks for participating. You'll be glad you did!
John C. Campbelll
Campbell Communications, Inc
www.campbellsurveys.com
2601 Klingle Rd., NW, Washington DC 20008
Hello my friend - I represent the estate of zzz YYY and you have been shown to be the only live heir to this estate - if you would so gladly forward me 3 million US dollars I will gladly send you, upon receipt of course, your minimum fee for this service, 39 billion south pole icicles which you find more than compensates your efforts and reflects your relational (whatever it was) relationship in this situation - please hurry - time is of the essence as the government of the southern ice cap comes to collect any and things to survive and beat me to the punch. Uh, collecting my fees.

Please hurry - I did not wnat yout to last this. GOOT bless you! And so do my great, great, great grand children - whoever they are!

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Sounds like they are trying to generate a hot list of potential clients by qualifying them through the survey questions. I bet there is a clause in the survey that says they have the right to call you once you have completed the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks