• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Digital Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
When I print reports, the digital signature does not go on the ADDENDUM page. It prints in all the other places just fine. Is there a way to get the addendum to attach to the ADDENDUM page?

Bob Ipock

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Bob, which addendum? My signature transfers to every page I use with a signature line (that would be four pages).

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
Bob I use a different software, but mine does the same thing. The only thing that works for me is to have the addendum page on my screen and then lock my digital signature.

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Arizona
I use Day One and there is a block on the tool bar when I am in a blank addendum where I can choose what I want to insert into that addendum, paragraph, photo, signature, etc. I can insert my signature after I have written a letter or addendum. Since I got my color scanner a couple of months ago, I wrote my signature in blue inc, scanned it and now I have blue signatures in all my reports!

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I am referring to the BLANK addendum page, that you can write whatever you wnat to on. That is the one that does ont get signed.

A am using WinTotal.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi Bob!

Alamode has different addendums, there are ones with a signature set-up. I think you would have to put it into the report, copy what went onto addendum automatically from the form though to put in onto the one with the signature.

:question:

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Bob, the blank addendum page is just like a blank document in Word or Word Perfect. You can insert any image (including the signature jpg) inot the document.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Who signs their addendum pages????????

joeduncan

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
our company uses the supplemental addendum w/sig block, it is blank just like the normal blank addendmum but has a place at the bottom for digital signatures.

Caterina Platt

Professional Status
State
New Mexico
Bob,

You're not losing it Dear! I had that issue just a couple weeks ago. I used to Supplemental Addendum with the signature block. All docs with a signature were signed except that one! Had to run to the title company and sign it! Grrr. Wish I had an answer, but do feel your pain.

Maybe we should try Bobby's suggestion of having that particular page on the screen as we click 'sign'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks