• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

DISCIPLINE NOTICES FROM Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Cause

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
DISCIPLINE NOTICES FROM Tuesday, March 04, 2008
ST License # Last Name First Name Action Effective Expiration
-- --------------- ---------- ---------- ----------- ---------- ----------
NY 46000004611 KINN WILLIAM Revocation 02/06/2008 --
I asked about this in the open forum but got no response. Bill Kinn is an experienced MAI and an officer of the Long Island chapter of the AI. We've used his services and found him to be experienced and capable. Now this... Does anyone have any insight about what led to this? I haven't been able to find a thing on it.

Lost Cause

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
When trying to research what happened, I did see that he had been cited on the continuing ed thing. But that newsletter dates back to December, 2005 and I have to wonder if the current sanction is related.

If it is over continuing ed, what a lame thing! To be revoked over such a thing is so needless and pointless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks