• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Divorce Vs Murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York

DIVORCE VS. MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?'

The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.' The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have a ny cyanide!'

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her
husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the
picture and replied, 'Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me
you had a prescription...

Lawrence R.

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
South Carolina
Divorce:

A non medical procedure in which 2 attorneys attempt to extract a house from the husband's buttocks.

Charles Witt

Professional Status
State
Delaware
A good one for a laugh on Wednesday! :rof: :rof:

john snyder

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
The difference between divorce and death is that in divorce "the corpse never goes away" - that is a quote from my mother by the way.

jbs

Professional Status
State
Virginia
I shall have to pass that on to my pharmacist wife. By the way, I have a request attached to my driver's license and in my will for the coroner to perform a toxicology test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks