• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Do you outsource your URARs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Lyke

This is in my mailbox this morning ... Can't imagine anybody utilizing such a service. HOWEVER, I've reviewed a few appraisals that may very well have been manufactured in India!

The message en total:

"Good Morning,
My name is Sandeep Jain and i live in India. My organisation, 'Data Machine' is based on SOHO(Small Office Home Office). I have an experience of 4 years as Data Processing Associate with few multinationals, recently i started with my SOHO to service US companies, so that people can outsource work here in India at cut down costs.
For example, recently an appraiser company in Ilinois has outsourced a data process where i process the URAR reports, using a telnet software to retrieve raw data from multiple listing services and filling this data on to URAR forms using a software called athena. Other tasks are there as retrieving the photos and inserting them in reports. This process takes place using simple e-mail communication where i process the files sent by the company and send them back.
More and more businesses are realizing the benefits of outsourcing, it is correct, financially and timely.
If you feel that you need to outsource any data processes, feel free to mail back or contact at 91-11-5132278 Sincerely, Sandeep Jain"

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Pam posted the exact same letter this morning.

www.appraisersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3671

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
If I was going to outsource would be to the Bucks Ranch. Love his style of wording things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks