• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Do you think that Goldman Sachs sold any bad invenstments in the RE Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Do you think that Goldman Sachs sold any bad invenstments in the RE Market to other world banks??

If so could they become part of the bailout as well???

Should we bail out other nations and world banks in this mess?

If so why and if not why?

Could Treasury be trying to cover Goldman Sachs in the world market?

Restrain

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Actually, there is word that Treasury has contacted banks outside the US to try to prop them up as well.

stefan olafson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Dakota
Some days I'm very sad that my fight against the wrong doings of the ND Appraisal Board have left me close to bankruptcy!

Because of my fight I've spent my kids college funds, my inheritance, and all my retirement savings, so what is happening now in the financial markets is not affecting me.

I'm worried what the winter will bring, with credit tightening up and lenders shying away from all but the best quality customers, what will happen to our profession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks