• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Does anyone use a rebounder ( mini trampoline )

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
View attachment 53502
Another Covid-19 Crack Up-This Appraiser Gets Locked up with a 72 hour evaluation-Neighbors say weird behavior observed after second shot and dog is acting highly agitated from all the jumping around . LMAO )

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
My dog loves to jump around with me ! He;ll probably get on the tampoline !

I decided which one to get ( Bellicon ) they make them with Bungee cords now

Anyway I got in a car accident on way home from inspection this morning the CRAZIEST accident evah.... a garbage truck pulled out into my lane, that hook thing on his bumper hooked on my car door and started dragging my car !! OMG - lucky I was not hurt, but now damage have to get it fixed, he admitted was his fault, a nice guy his company rep came out said they will pay for everything.

So you never know what's gonna happen - get a trampoline and jump around better than some alternatives ! People swear it is a great exercise cause low impact will let you know when I get it

KYLECODY

Professional Status
State
Arizona

Anyway I got in a car accident on way home from inspection this morning the CRAZIEST accident evah.... a garbage truck pulled out into my lane, that hook thing on his bumper hooked on my car door and started dragging my car !! OMG - lucky I was not hurt, but now damage have to get it fixed, he admitted was his fault, a nice guy his company rep came out said they will pay for everything.

So you never know what's gonna happen - get a trampoline and jump around better than some alternatives ! People swear it is a great exercise cause low impact will let you know when I get it
Yikes!! Glad you're ok and that it was with someone that actually stuck around for a police report and proper procedure. So many drivers here are uninsured/illegal and just take off..tough to be inconspicuous in a garbage truck. Stay safe!

Artemis Fowl

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Trampolines are my former chiropractor's favorite product.

Reactions: DTB

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
C

Call Sweet James Accident Attorney in Los Angeles-You are now traumatized and a garbage truck hit is worth $500,000 or more and we all know you were not paying attention because its hard to be hit by a garbage truck and we all know in order to get hooked you were way to close and properly distancing but your poor driving is no reason to not collect for the trauma you will be suffering. And Sweet James wins 75% of his cases : )

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Trampolines are my former chiropractor's favorite product.
Idk...the rebounder is a very mild version of a trampoline, not about jumping high but a soft low bounce...supposed to be ideal for seniors will soon find out !
the trend now is to make them with bungee cords instead of springs for a very low amount of bounce.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Idk...the rebounder is a very mild version of a trampoline, not about jumping high but a soft low bounce...supposed to be ideal for seniors will soon find out !
the trend now is to make them with bungee cords instead of springs for a very low amount of bounce.
You may have crackled yup : )

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
FREE

Most important exercise for men and women. Builds core strength, bone strength, balance and aerobic capacity if done intensely.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks