• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

E&O Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjshannon

Freshman Member
I know this question has been asked and answered dozens of times, but here it comes again. I have been shopping around for new E&O insurance. I have been with the Hobbs Group, but they haven't been very responsive, and their rates have gone up. Frankly, I am looking for the absolute cheapest rates I can find. The necessity of carrying E&O is at best a nuisance, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Who offers the best rates?

Theresa in Oregon

Sophomore Member
I've had mine through Liability Insurance Administrators for about ten years. Last year my annual premium was $382.50 for $300,000 in coverage (limited to residential appraising).

You can reach them at (800) 334-0652 or e-mail their underwriter, Karen Crawford, at [email protected] for more information.

I've never had a claim against my insurance. Knock on wood. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks