• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Eliminate Typing - Automatic Form Filling

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD247

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
As a follow-up to my reply regarding E-ppraisal, what types of form-filling software are other appraisers using?

After using E-ppraisal with automatic transfer of data to the appraisal form, it's almost painful to return to the task of manually typing in data for the subject and comparable sales. (I actually use cut-and-paste between windows so that I don't make typos on APN's or document numbers.)

Now that E-ppraisal is dead, I'd like to find another data source (or program) that provides this feature.

NDC Data has been promising this feature since their inception over a year ago ("First 2 pages... Downloads directly into appraisal reports... available soon".)

Appraiser's Toolbox used to offer a MetroScan importer, but they don't anymore.

There's a program called URAR Maker at www.johnpcollins.com but I haven't taken the time to check it out. Also, this program appears to work primarily with MLS data. In my area, MLS data is the least comprehensive and accurate, so I would rather use something like MetroScan as the primary data source and then supplement it with MLS data.

If anyone has found a way to automatically import data into the form, I'd like to hear about it!

Anthony Blackburn

Sophomore Member
I just played with the johnpcollins program. I'll need a patch to make it work, but it has promise. It's no e-ppraisal, but then, nothing else is either.

Koert, email me privately at [email protected] for more info on eppraisal.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks