• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Email Notification Of Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmrdfghap

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
How do I set it so I do not receive email notifications? I have unchecked every box in my control panel and I still get email.....as I post in several areas it clogs my email address.....I deleted around 12 emails from here in just the past couple of hours.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Originally posted by Greg Goodpasture@Apr 3 2003, 02:54 PM
How do I set it so I do not receive email notifications? I have unchecked every box in my control panel and I still get email.....as I post in several areas it clogs my email address.....I deleted around 12 emails from here in just the past couple of hours.
"My controls", then "subscriptions" then "view topics" will tell you which topics you are subscribed too. Check the topics you want to unsubscribe to and then click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the page. If you are an active poster (which you are) you will find that you are subscribed to many topics because the default is set to subscribe a user to any topic they participate in as it is assumed that they want to know when something else has been added to their posts.

Then while you are under subscriptions check look under the "view forums" link and if you are subscribed to forums you can unsubscribe the same way as the topics.

NOW...

To change your settings (so you won't be automatically subscribed to topics that you participate in) you need to click the "email settings" and uncheck the "Enable Email Notification by default?" and you will not automatically be subscribed to topics that you participate in. Make sure you check the "amend my email settings" button.

xmrdfghap

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
I had done the last part....it was the unsubscription that was driving me nuts.....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks