• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ERC drops E-Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Butler

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Just got a letter from the ERC and they said they are dropping their E-Relay online service. I remember paying somewhere near $4-500 to receive the initial training and initial subscription fees.

When I first attended the training they said they had something like 30-40 hubs (possible clients.) I couldn't believe they had that few-- out of a possible of thousands of hubs that are members of ERC. I thought from the beginning that is was a joke to have started such a service when there was such little interest in it. Unfortunately, I only found out how few hubs there were after I attended the training.

ERC had initially sold us on the idea by saying there was a tremendous demand for such a service. What a lie! If there was such a demand then they could have easily attracted hundreds of hubs. I'll never believe these guys again. Just received my latest issue of Humility, I mean Mobility, magazine and there's no mention of dropping E-Relay. Good to know that the magazine is such a trusted source of information...

liznindy

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Indiana
Pat,

I also paid $$$ for e-Relay, thinking the clients would be using the system since ERC seemed to be pushing the program.

Never did receive one order through the e-Relay system :?

I guess I will not be so quick to jump on the "latest and greatest" program or system offered to appraisers. :oops:

Restrain

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
I was wondering if I would be missing out on work by not going with this thing. Looks like I saved money instead.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks