• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Establishing referral group for FL (I'm SE) need SW & CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doreen Campbell

Freshman Member
Some of my good customers need people on the west coast, around Orlando & other places around the state. Interested State Certs, please reply with contact info/resume, counties covered/map to fax 954-450-7009. We'd like to work with people who'll likewise refer to SE Florida, whatever's here for their customers who (may or may not have someone they work with) they can use another good appraiser, especially with 22 yrs experience. :) I will make it my business to promote people once I know they'll give good service. It helps put me on their mind more often, too. Thanks,
Doreen Campbell
954-450-7007
[email protected]

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Doreen,

I've just enrolled you in the Florida User Group here. We refer to each other and you might want to post this there also.

My area is Jacksonville and surrounding.

Doreen Campbell

Freshman Member
:D I knew the Florida group was something good, when I found myself unable to 'go there', lol.
OK, I'll go there & definitely keep you in mind for Jax area. They sometimes just fax over, knowing we're FL & they're CA or MA & haven't a clue one county from another. So I'd just be able to fax on to you, if I had that info. Please fax to 954-450-7009
Thanks, D

Mike Seward

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Doreen,
What Counties do you cover? We have 10 St. Certs covering 6 Counties in the Tampa Bay area. I'll send a fax.

Pam,
Is the Florida Appraisers Group site here and I don't see it?

Judy Whitehead (Florida)

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi there - I'm in Hernando County in west central Florida and cover all of Hernando, northern Pasco and southern Citrus Counties.

Residential Appraisal Service
270 N. Broad St.
Brooksville, Fl. 34601

352-796-8505 Phone
352-796-0310 FAX

Send me your info either here or on a PM.....Thanks, Judy

Rick Wood

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Doreen:

I am located in Tampa, but work all over the State of Florida, and the rest of the USA ,if a client has a need, which is usually for a unique situation, special use type of property or project. I also specialize in damages in partial takings in the eminent domain arena.

I like working on commercial and litigation oriented value issues and also work as an expert witness or in the capacity of litigation support.

I just picked up an assignment in Broward County, can I call you about it? I am looking for some data in circa 1992-93.

The date of valuation is for an as yet unspecified date in 1993.

DP Commercial, Incorporated
Rick Wood, President
Specializing in Commercial, Complex and
Litigation Valuation Problems as well as
Zoning Issues Across the USA
813-901-0098

Bill_FL

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Rick,

There is a lady with a post in the ask an appraiser forum that could use your help. She has a pretty unique situation. If you do not do that type of work, you could probably refer her to someone. It has to do with a high pressure pipeline.

I too am in FL, but am no longer in the fee side of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks