• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Experienced New York Appraisal Assistant Looking For Work/Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJSappraisals

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Hello,

My name is Richard Sheeler. I am a licensed appraisal assistant in New York. I have presently worked on over 100+ plus appraisal assignments. I am looking for a situation in which I can finish my apprentice hours as well as learn everything I can about appraising. I have access to GeoData as well as the MLS in the following areas of Brooklyn (Kings county), Staten Island (Richmond county), Queens, Nassau and the Bronx. I have my own E&O policy in place. I use ACI as my report writing software (but I am willing to learn another system). I have also completed all necessary education to obtain the Certified General level of licensing. I have a car an can travel. I am more then willing to provide a copy all my information ioncluding resume and references to any interested parties. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Thank You.

Richard Sheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks