• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Extracting listings from one rpt to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward OConor

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Due to the listing requirements I have added the competitive offerings or listings form to my reports (CL2).

I was trying to copy/extract/import listings to another report without copying the whole page (including the subject). I was unable to find a way to extract or copy the listings and photos. I ended up retyping the listings. I was able to copy the photos using Flash/report but is is cumbersome. Does anyone know how to do that?

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
if you mean listings which are in a GRID .........

GO TO GRID, ON ADDRESS LINE...... LEFT CLICK IT.......

THEN AT TOP TOOL BAR...... LEFT CLICK ON "COMPS"......

IN DROP DOWN ......SELECT "EXPORT TO ACI RESEARCH"

ADDS TO COMPARABLE DATABASE .......

FOR RETRIEVAL ........ SAME PROCESS ..........SELECT "IMPORT FROM ACI research"

copy and paste photos from the Source Report into the new report.

sos

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Another way is as follows:

Go to the address line where you want the comparable
On the tool bar go to Comps then extract
Choose the file number
It will then show by address all the comparables you used
click on the one you want then hit ok
It will copy the information to your file and insert the picture.

Hope this helps

Jay

Edward OConor

Professional Status
State
New York
Another way is as follows:

Go to the address line where you want the comparable
On the tool bar go to Comps then extract
Choose the file number
It will then show by address all the comparables you used
click on the one you want then hit ok
It will copy the information to your file and insert the picture.

Hope this helps

Jay

That works fine for the Comps. I am dealing with listings on the form CL2 that was addes to my template.

Edward OConor

Professional Status
State
New York
if you mean listings which are in a GRID .........

GO TO GRID, ON ADDRESS LINE...... LEFT CLICK IT.......

THEN AT TOP TOOL BAR...... LEFT CLICK ON "COMPS"......

IN DROP DOWN ......SELECT "EXPORT TO ACI RESEARCH"

ADDS TO COMPARABLE DATABASE .......

FOR RETRIEVAL ........ SAME PROCESS ..........SELECT "IMPORT FROM ACI research"

copy and paste photos from the Source Report into the new report.

Mike,

Will this include the photos to the listing photo page? Or will I still need to get them in flash from the old report?

Thanks

Ed

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
OPEN ACI CLICK ON HELP .....SEARCH TO ACI FLASH - TWO METHODS

METHOD 1

1. To add images to your report, follow the instructions below:
1. Run ACI Report and open a report or create a new one.
2. Click the View - Gallery.
5. The gallery dialog will load. A toolbar of icons will appear allowing you to open a gallery of images from any of the following sources:
· Another appraisal report.
· A canister.
· A graphic file (.PCX, .JPG, etc.).
· A memory card
· A database exhibit.
· Database search
· A Twain device (e.g., scanner).

5. Select a source and capture images from another report, a canister, a graphic file, the ACI Flash database, a camera, or a Twain-compliant device.

6. Either open the thumbnail component, or one of the photo pages. Drag and drop the images to the appropriate positions in the report.
· To drag and drop, click on an image in the gallery, hold the left mouse button and move, or drag, the image to the appropriate position (i.e., Subject Rear View, Sales Comp2, etc.) on the photo page or the slot on the thumbnail page.

7. To edit or delete an image, right-click on any image, and choose Edit Image or Clear.

8. To open a different gallery of images, simply click the icon for the source of the gallery, and select the type of gallery to open.

5. The gallery dialog will load. A toolbar of icons will appear allowing you to open a gallery of images from any of the following sources:
· A canister.
· A memory card
· A database exhibit.
· Database search
5. Select a source and capture images from another report, a canister, a graphic file, the ACI Flash database, a camera, or a Twain-compliant device.
6. Either open the thumbnail component, or one of the photo pages. Drag and drop the images to the appropriate positions in the report.
· To drag and drop, click on an image in the gallery, hold the left mouse button and move, or drag, the image to the appropriate position (i.e., Subject Rear View, Sales Comp2, etc.) on the photo page or the slot on the thumbnail page.
7. To edit or delete an image, right-click on any image, and choose Edit Image or Clear.
8. To open a different gallery of images, simply click the icon for the source of the gallery, and select the type of gallery to open.

MY NOTES:

ACI research archives the COMP data from a GRID - only (to my knowledge). "Export to" "Export from" .......tools

my preference rather than going thru all the steps above OR below.......

isolate and open the SOURCE report, along with the CURRENT report,

open the comp photo pages......right click on the comp pic u want to copy .......... select COPY ........

move to CURRENT report photo slot .......right click and PASTE.

TAKES...........SECONDS.

METHOD 2.

To add images to your report, follow the instructions below:
1. Run ACI Report and open a report or create a new one.
2. Click the Tools menu and select ACI Flash. Alternatively, you could click the ACI Flash button on the ACI Report toolbar. You will be prompted to save your report if you have not done so already.
3. ACI Flash will load (if it is not running already) and automatically display thumbnails of each of the images previously saved to that report. If an image appears to be blank, then no image has been saved to that position (e.g., Subject Front, Comp 1, etc.).
4. A menu will appear allowing you to open a gallery of images from any of the following sources.
· A canister.
· A memory card
· A database exhibit.
· Database search
· A digital camera.

6. When thumbnails of the images appear onscreen, drag and drop the images to the appropriate positions in the report.

· To drag and drop, click on an image in the gallery on the right half of the screen. Hold the left mouse button and move, or drag, the image to the appropriate position (i.e., Subject Rear View, Sales Comp2, etc.) in the report on the left half of the screen.

7. To edit or delete an image, right-click on any image. You can edit or delete the images in the report or the images in the open gallery.

8. To open a different gallery of images, click the Gallery menu and choose Open. Then select the type of gallery to open. You can then drag and drop the images from that gallery into your appraisal report.

9. To return to ACI Report, close the gallery of thumbnails for that report. Click the Gallery menu and select Close.

In ACI Report, you can view the images on the photo and map pages of the report or click View - Thumbnails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks