• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Farmers Scramble to Harvest Ahead of Snow

Randolph Kinney

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
North Carolina
When you don't know, you don't know. You can't comprehend. You don't answer the question. Reading is fundamental but it won't fix comprehension.

Pittsburgh Pete

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
When you don't know, you don't know. You can't comprehend. You don't answer the question. Reading is fundamental but it won't fix comprehension.
Randy, Randy, Randy. Sorry I don't have time to play your silly games today. Got a subdivision I've got to get out the door before moving on to a couple of complicated and convoluted eminent domain claims. They will be more challenging than attempting to explain a very simple difference to you--a difference you should and undoubtedly do know well.

Not sure what the nature of this silly game is. I suppose it's your attempt to stroke your own fragile ego. Not sure. Nonetheless, I recommend you doff the bathrobe and slippers and get out and interact with people face to face. I suspect it will be good for you.

God bless your little heart and have a productive day-- not sure what you measure of productivity is these days except to challenge for the most posts on this forum?! We all have goals in life! :rof::rof:

Enjoy bud!

Randolph Kinney

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Enjoy the weather Pete. It is the climate you know, for your area. :)

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
1200 new cold temperature records so far this year. Record amount of rain for the US. Look for higher prices for produce....the pressure is on China to make a deal.
How will the Soybean crop work out if some really bad weather hits. China will be paying some pretty high prices if our crop falls short and so will we.

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
They always used to have that map in the Sunday newspaper when I was a kid.
I was always looking at the SW corner. The weather looked so much better and warmer than The Windy City in winter.
Sunny and warm, and the skies are not cloudy all day.
F'ing miserable out today. :leeann2:

100_1037.JPG

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
The rubbing it in part is really intended for the haters, not you.

I predict a rub a dub dub winter. Again, as usual. :leeann2:

I experienced temps in the teens for the first time in years, a couple mornings recently on my road trip.
I found I did not miss them one bit. Good thing there was no wind at the time.
I wondered about but did not see the rider of that Gold Wing parked in those temps outside the motel. :peace:

A person could get spoiled with about 300 days of sun a year and mild temps for many of those. :leeann2:

Sid Holderly

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Indiana
We have has a couple of heavy frosts this past month, tomorrow (11/12/19) am will be 12 degrees and Wednesday am 10 degrees. It was 57 yesterday afternoon an is falling through the 30's today with mist changing to ice then to snow, estimated at 6". These temperatures will be low records for early NOV. Reminds me of the mid-1960's wether. Same weather just different cycles.

Earth is like a ball inside of several hollow spheres or cages rotating at different angles and speeds. The lever on the one-armed bandit is pulled irregularly, by the SUN (spots, radiation of lack of) and the combination settled upon is what we get. How is this for a parallelism.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks