• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Fee's have to go up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick R. Ruffell

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Ok,
Gas prices are now above $2.00 per gallon for all gradeshere! My homeowners insurance increased by more than 50% this year. My automobile insurance is on the rise!
My fees are getting an increase of 50 pelts across the board for new clients, and I will try to get an additional 25 pelts out of current clients. Anyone else feeling the strain?

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Just got my gas bill for the month....50% more than last month. I agree...need more clams!

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Ah, come on, guys we make too much money as it is. :D Isn't that the propoganda supporting AVM's.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Yeah, well look down at my post "From one appraiser to another.... You charge WHAT??"
Hey..... I act like, work like, and want to be paid like a professional.
Got a request from eAppraise It today. URAR, technician fee $175. :x 1. I ain't no technician. I appraise, I don't fix TV's. 2. Who can live on that :?: :? We gotta get others to start thinking like professionals. :roll:

Craig Sewell

Freshman Member
The older I gets the more cynical I gets. We appraisers are only slightly more professional than are Realtors. A misleading report is not a problem here in VA., I know this for a fact. The only time an appraiser is going to be stripped of his license is if he/she is involved in big time fraud. I expect most complaints are dismissed with no action. My experience is most of the complaint investigators in VA have little idea about what should or shouldn't be in an appraisal, at least the questions they ask me have indicated this to be the case. Most of the local appraisers (all I have talked to) in my area absolutely refuse to submit a complaint against another appraiser. No, we are not professionals and should not be expected to be paid as professionals. Just charge and much as you can and SEND ME THE MONEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks