• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

FHA How to pdf them the forms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammySammerson

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Michigan
I am stressed. I thought I was good with computers... However I am getting proved wrong. I was wondering how everybody who is FHA approved sent in their forms and copy of license. They are asking for it in pdf. Once I scan it into my computer what program do I need to convert it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
How a bout just printing it and FAXING it to (202) 401-0416 or faxing it from your computer.

http://www.HUD.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/appr/apr_rost.cfm#renewal

SammySammerson

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Michigan
They told me that the only way I could do it is to pdf it...
I asked about faxing, email, etc and I was told No. Can I fax it to the number you listed?

Randolph Kinney

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
North Carolina
You will need Adobe Acrobat or equivalent that will make a PDF file from whatever file. It acts as a printer so you select PDF printer to print, which generates the PDF file.

Acrobat is expensive. Try Paperless Printer Free download

SammySammerson

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Michigan
I appreciate the responses. I just downloaded pdf converter for $29. It seems to work alright.

VegasWayne

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nevada
What kind of scanner do you have that does not have a save as .PDF feature?

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Your scanning software should have an option for saving files. If it does, you can save it as a pdf. This can be one page of multiple pages. Look in your scanning software and PM me. I'll talk you through it.

Mandi Koss

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
Wisconsin
Couldn't you cut & paste it into an addendum page in Wintotal (or other software) and send it like you would a report?

hastalavista

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Take it to Kinko's (or, whatever they are called now).

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
They told me that the only way I could do it is to pdf it...
I asked about faxing, email, etc and I was told No. Can I fax it to the number you listed?

Open and read the link I sent you.

Update my license or renewal
Appraisers with expired licenses risk being removed from the Roster and must follow the steps below to assure continuous retention on the Roster:

Upon receipt of state license or certification renewal, appraisers should verify that the FHA Appraiser Roster reflects the updated license or certification information.
If the certification/license renewal number or expiration date are
updated on the Roster, it is not necessary for the appraiser to submit a photocopy of the valid State appraiser's license or certification renewal information to HUD.
If the most recent certification/license renewal number or expiration date differs from that on the Roster, the appraiser must submit a photocopy of the current license or certification, with credentials based on the minimum criteria issued by the AQB. Appraisers are encouraged to submit license or certification renewals online via FHA Connection as this will be the only method of renewal in the near future. Those who have difficulty renewing online may submit their license or certification via facsimile to (202) 401-0416, or regular mail to:

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Office of Single Family Housing
451 7th Street, S.W., Room 9270
Attn: Appraisal Branch
Washington, DC 20410

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks