• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

FHA License Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Common Sense

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
I decided to check my FHA Roster status and noticed by your name it now has your license level.

Just thought it was interesting

:peace:

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
That is an interesting development.

Doug Wegener

Professional Status
State
Oregon
License level

I decided to check my FHA Roster status and noticed by your name it now has your license level.

That is too make it easier for the government to round up licensed appraisers to be shot.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
Appears they are preparing for October 1, 2008.

Greg Bell

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Louisiana
Time to go to the beach.Looks like they are going to throw us under the HUD bus.I can only hope it will cause destruction and gridlock , well I can hope.Nice of them to change the rules in the middle of the game , typical commie attitude..

DKAYTES

Professional Status
State
New Jersey

Maybe there is some truth to the 2008 housing bill that appraisers will have to be certified to continue to do FHA appraisals.

Greg Bell

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Louisiana
So where do I get a "Certification" from a nationally recognized appraisal organization??
If the clause says "or" where do Licensed appraisers get Certification???Fair is fair , or
were they just kidding..

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Montana
Just Maybe

..there is a simple explanation as to the license/certification level appearing on the FHA roster.

ATTENTION!
All FHA Roster Appraisers:
Effective September 12, the FHA Appraiser Roster renewal function will no longer allow near matches in license numbers for automatic renewals. Therefore, if your license number in FHA Connection doesn't match EXACTLY with that listed on the National Registry in the ASC database (including spaces), and you have not taken steps to ensure that it does, your renewal will NOT be processed. You must take action to ensure an exact match before September 12.

While waiting for the bus, gazing upward at the black helicopters, under the falling sky, drowned out by the din of tolling bells, it might be well to check if the Roster has correct information and do it by September 12.

Doug (FHA Roster-Exam Passed 1999)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks