• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

FINALLY - VERSION 10!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em Tee

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I just talked to Bradford and they said version 10 will be available on their website on December 16th, with the CD being available mid-January. Hurray!!!

John Hassler

Professional Status
State
California
Let's hope they keep their promise! When my asistant talked to them in September it was only "weeks" away.

John Hassler

officepolicy247

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Actually.....I have been paying for premium support for the last three (3) (III)(tres) years based substantially on a promise from Bradford that the 32 bit version (Version 10) would be released during that fiscal year. When the release is finally made, it will probably be the best product on the market. It has been reviewed and tested for a long, long, long time and the result will no doubt be worth the wait.

My last advice to Bradford Tech was that they DO NOT release the product until it works 100%. All forms. AI Ready. Acrobat ready. Map compatible. All of it. If the program is flawed, and takes another premium support period to fix......well....you know.

I have stuck with Bradford for a long time because, after trying everything except DayOne, it is by far the easiest and most efficient program out there. Now that I am also heavily invested and with tenure, I shall wait it out patiently. It will be my reward.

Em Tee

Professional Status
State
California
Just talked to Bradford sales again, they say V.10 will be on their website for downloading on Friday, 12/20. We'll see......

airphoto

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Diddled, again!

It's Saturday, 21 December .. and no mention of V10 on Bradford's web site ..

Em Tee

Professional Status
State
California
There's nothing that irritates me more than being told tomorrow, tomorrow...... tomorrow never comes!!! :bad-words:

David Mullen

I have kept renewing my tech support based on their promises.

The latest beta version does not seem even close to something you would want to buy so who knows when and if a usable product will be released.

They should at least keep us posted on anticipated release dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks