• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

FL CE 3 hr Supervisor Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Smalley

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
This has to to be to worst class ever. All could be summed up (and already is) in the FL law class in about 15 min.

Please kill this class before the next CE cycle.

nauthead

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
I have that class next Friday at 5 PM. Please don't scare me like that. BTW, who was your instructor?

Dale Smalley

Professional Status
State
Florida
I took the AI course - nothing wrong with the instructor but you could tell he was stretching it for time. Just another boring power point presentation. Personally I don't have any trainees anymore nor plan to have one again so it was twice as bad for me.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Never had trainees, Never will have Trainees. Would someone explain WHY I have to have this course? Seems like the rule should be that after your renewal date, if you have trainees the course is required. If you don't, take 3 credits that MEAN something to you. Another three hours wasted, not to mention the cost.

Dennis J. Black ASA IFAS

Professional Status
State
Florida
Sometimes you just need to look at what is being accomplished. Now trainees cannot claim they did not know they had a bad cert. Now certs cannot claim they did not know what was expected of them. Now if you go get a trainee, you are ready (LOL). Remember when all of this was passed into rule trainees were everywhere.

Dale Smalley

Professional Status
State
Florida
Yeah but 3 friggin hours of torture. How long could it really take? 5 min maybe 10-15. or just sum it up in a newsletter.

Judy Whitehead (Florida)

Professional Status
State
Florida
I had a good instructor, but he was stretching it as well. I really don't remember much about it......I guess they have to just stand there and tell the obvious - like Florida Law.

Michael Tipton

Professional Status
State
Florida
I had a good instructor, but he was stretching it as well. I really don't remember much about it......I guess they have to just stand there and tell the obvious - like Florida Law.

I believe Frank G spoke of the shortcomings of the initial FL supervisor/trainee CE course format.

MBD

Professional Status
State
New York
I had a pretty good instructor. Dennis was his name..can't recall his last name though.:shrug:

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
No doubt.

This has to to be to worst class ever. All could be summed up (and already is) in the FL law class in about 15 min.

Please kill this class before the next CE cycle.
A unbeatable record for worst class ever. It is impossible to design a more useless class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks