• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Florida City Official Awaits Sentencing For Mortgage Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Matthew Price II, the former Director of Housing and Economic Development for Florida City, pled guilty to a conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud which deprived the citizens of Florida City, Florida of his honest services. A federal grand jury had indicted Price and co-defendant Jennifer Stimpson for conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, in violation of Title 18, U.S.C. Section 1349, as well as substantive mail and wire fraud violations, in violation of Title 18, U.S.C. Sections 1341, 1343, and 1346.

This is the same federal law used to convcit crooked politicians in NC.

Ken B

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Well, at least you found something to distract you from your anti-AI crusade.

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
For all those that are in AZ attend the Feb Board meeting we're on our way to making Florida look like peaceville

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I have no such crusade at all. I speak almost daily with an MAI past state president. I have at least 50 AI members on my email list.

However, I do not have the same kind of loyalty of those that drink the kool-aid on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks